re:solve Crisis Network
A crisis can be anything from feeling lonely and needing to talk to feeling overwhelmed with life. Our lives are full of stressors — both large and small — but, no matter the complexity, it helps to talk with someone.
re:solve Crisis Network provides round-the-clock, mental health crisis intervention and stabilization services for residents of Allegheny County in Pennsylvania.
The first step to feeling relief starts with picking up the phone and making the call: any day, any time, for any reason.
Contact re:solve Crisis Network 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Telephone: call any time and speak with a trained counselor at 1-888-7-YOU CAN (1-888-796-8226).
- Mobile dispatch unit: our trained crisis counselors will travel to where you are — anywhere in Allegheny County.
- Walk in: you don't need an appointment when you visit our North Braddock Avenue location, near Pittsburgh, Pa. Just walk in and talk about your concerns or those of a family member or friend.
- Residential services: accessible for individuals, ages 14 and older, whose crisis extends over a period of time. We provide up to 72 hours of residential services at our North Braddock Avenue location.
Our Crisis Team and Services
Our 150-member team includes crisis intervention-trained:
- Crisis nurses
- Crisis service coordinators
- Peer support staff
At re:solve Crisis Network, we work to provide care to anyone with or without a diagnosed mental illness.
One of our primary goals is to encourage people to self-define their situation and then help make a connection with the appropriate community resources and services.
Except for the residential services, re:solve Crisis Network provides voluntary mental health crisis services for Allegheny County residents regardless of:
- Ability to pay
- Whether or not you have previously used behavioral health or other supportive services
Residential and/or overnight services are available only for individuals, ages 14 and older.