Partial Hospitalization Treatment for Eating Disorders
Who It's For
Our partial hospitalization program (PHP) provides treatment for patients who:
- Require close monitoring and supervised meals
- Have failed to benefit from less intensive care
- Are acutely ill, but do not require inpatient hospitalization
- Need step-down care after inpatient hospitalization
How Treatment Works
Treatment focuses on restoring proper nutrition and body weight.
Monday through Friday, the PHP provides 29 hours of nutritional, medical, and psychological treatment, including.
- Two supervised meals and one snack daily
- Nutritional counseling
- Close medical monitoring
Psychological treatments include:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Interpersonal therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
From a Patient
" “In the past few weeks that I have been in partial, you have truly helped me stay on the path to recovery. The advice and guidance you have given me will stay with me forever and I credit you with a lot of the reason that I’m wanting to and aiming toward recovery. Thanks again for everything and I will truly miss talking with you.”
Read more comments from COPE patients and their families.
Note: This patient's treatment and results may not be representative of all similar cases