Some of the services the UPMC Executive Health Program can provide to your executives include:
- Routine health screenings
- Laboratory studies
- Lifestyle consultations on exercise, nutrition, and stress
Doctors provide comprehensive executive physicals and other medical services at the UPMC Executive Health Program, on the fifth floor of the Heinz 57 Center.
Clients have regular access to this primary care facility, geared to meet the health needs of those who live or work in downtown Pittsburgh.
A Step-by-Step Approach to Executive Physicals
Step 1: Comprehensive Health Exam
It all starts with an initial exam by one of our board-certified internal medicine physicians who will recommend tests or procedures based on age and gender.
Step 2: Personal Consultation
A key feature of our program is a meeting between executives and physicians after the physical.
The doctor will:
- Fully explain the examination results
- Answer any questions
- Discuss a diagnostic evaluation
Step 3: Diagnostic Evaluation
After the diagnostic evaluation, the doctor will:
- Explain the test results and suggest next steps. This might mean additional testing or a referral to one of the many programs available through UPMC.
- Mail a written copy of the diagnostic evaluation to the executive and to the executive's personal or corporate physician, if requested.
Step 4: Coordinated Follow-Up Care
Our doctors can: