MedLite helps fade and remove birthmarks, superficial brown blemishes, and other brown marks such as:
How it Works
- Virtually any part of your body with sun and age spots can be safely treated.
- The light of the MedLite laser destroys the pigment, causing the spots and marks to lighten or disappear.
- The only sensations you feel are warming of the deeper skin and a pinch, like the snap of a thin rubber band on the skin.
- For maximum effectiveness, wait until a fresh sun tan or the effects of self-tanning products fade.
Benefits and Results of MedLite Treatments
- Usually do not require anesthesia.
- Take between 15 and 45 minutes, depending on the size and number of blemishes.
- May cause small scabs on the treated area, which typically disappear after five to seven days.
For optimal results, you will need multiple treatments. But, you can expect to see subtle improvements after each treatment.
This laser is not used for treating skin cancer or suspected skin cancer.
MedLite is a registered trademark of HOYA ConBio.