A combination of laser and radio frequency technologies, Polaris:
- Treats wrinkles on the face, including crow’s feet
- Tightens the surface of the skin
- Promotes the creation of new collagen
- Has an external cooling component
How it Works
The laser produces enough heat to cause skin tissues to tighten and to induce collagen production, yet not enough to burn the skin.
You may experience areas of slight swelling or redness that resolve in a few days.
Benefits and Results of Polaris Treatments
- Immediately after treatment, you can apply makeup and resume all normal activities.
- Full results will emerge over a few months following the procedure.
- You may need multiple treatments to achieve desired results.
Polaris™ is a trademark of Premier Laser Systems