UPMC Adult Airway Clinic
Breathing is involved in each moment of your life. So, when you begin to suffer from an upper airway disorder or disease, it can have a negative impact on your daily routine.
At the UPMC Adult Airway Clinic, we realize the need for maintaining a strong and healthy breath.
Our experts take a complete approach to diagnosing and treating all types of adult upper airway disorders, including:
- Acid reflux dilemmas affecting the airway
- Airway stent
- Posterior glottic stenosis
- Revision laryngeal stenosis
- Subglottic stenosis
- Supraglottic stenosis
- Tracheal stenosis
- Combination stenosis
- Tracheotomy decannulation
- Failure of tracheotomy decannulation
Using advanced diagnostic and treatment methods, our team can help you manage your upper airway problem and make each breath comfortable and strong.
A Resource for Patients, Families, and Referring Physicians
As a complete resource center, the UPMC Adult Airway Clinic:
- Makes educating patients and family members a key aspect of our patient care concept. Our experts provide details about your airway problem and treatment options to help put you at ease.
- Is on hand to referring doctors and surgeons who may request diagnoses, second opinions, and treatment plans.
- Is part of UPMC’s Department of Otolaryngology — which is consistently ranked among the nation's top otolaryngology programs by U.S. News & World Report.
Make an Appointment at the Adult Airway Clinic
To make an appointment or learn more about our services at the UPMC Adult Airway Clinic, call 412-232-7464.