Mindfulness-Based Anxiety Reduction
This group is modeled after the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction program developed by Jon Kabat-Zinn at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center. It may help participants mobilize their inner resources for making positive changes in their health, attitudes, and behaviors.
The group includes mindfulness meditation, mindful yoga, and group discussions. Participants work toward developing skills that can be applied in daily life to anxiety, as well as other life stressors.
Mindfulness-Based Anxiety Reduction Group Meetings
- 8 weekly group meetings, (2 Different times) Tuesdays
- First meeting: February 23, 2016
- Final meeting: April 12, 2016
- Time: 2:30 - 4:15 PM
- Location: UPMC Center for Integrative Medicine
If you would like to join this group, our would like more information:
- Contact Dinnie Goldring, LCSW, at 412-913-1977
- Contact the Center for Integrative Medicine at 412-623-3023.