Food for Life: Nutrition and Cooking
Recipes for Success
Each class focuses on a key nutrition topic, a live cooking demonstration, and plentiful samples of delicious meals and healthy desserts that are sure to satisfy even the pickiest eater.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to invest in your own health and gain valuable and delicious tools to stave off illness.
- Instructor: Janet McKee, a board-certified holistic health counselor and a certified member of the American Association of Drugless Practitioners
- Dates: Thursdays, May 1 through May 22
- May 1st - Introduction to the Power of Food to Heal
- May 8th - Fueling Up on Low-Fat, High-Fiber Foods
- May 15th - Discovering Dairy and Meat Alternatives
- May 22nd - Antioxidants, Phytonutrients and Healthy Weight Control
- Time: 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.
- Cost: $20 per class or $75 for four classes and includes light food and recipes
- Location: UPMC Center for Integrative Medicine
To reserve your spot, call the Center for Integrative Medicine at 412- 623-3023.