Aneurysm and AVM Support Group
The UPMC Department of Neurosurgery is proud to host a public support group for brain aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation (AVM) patients and their loved ones.
At our monthly meetings, you can:
- Share personal experiences in a supportive setting
- Discuss coping methods during and after treatment
- Hear from leading experts in clinical care, research, and more
- Enjoy complimentary refreshments and discounted parking
To RSVP or request more information, please contact Emily Guerriero, PA-C, at 412-864-2294 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Meeting Dates
- May 21, 2014, 6:30 p.m.
- July 16, 2014, 6:30 p.m.
- September 17, 2014, 6:30 p.m.
- November 19, 2014, 6:30 p.m.
200 Lothrop St.
4th Floor, Suite B-400
Pittsburgh, PA 15213