How to Prepare for Your Therapy Visit at UPMC Centers for Rehab Services
During your first appointment at the Centers for Rehab Services (CRS), your therapist will complete a thorough evaluation and recommend a treatment plan.
Before Your Therapy Appointment
When you come for your first appointment, please:
- Arrive at least 30 minutes early so you have time to complete your medical history forms.
- Be prepared to describe your condition and pain level.
- Wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothing.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
What to Bring to Your Therapy Appointment
For your first appointment, you will need to bring:
- Up-to-date insurance information
- A list of all medicines you take
- X-rays, MRIs, or any reports pertinent to your condition (if available)
- Any assistive devices you use, such as walkers, canes, splints
- Your referral for therapy, if referred by a doctor
- Information regarding prior therapy treatments, including the number of sessions and dates (if available)
- A list of questions or concerns to discuss with your therapist
- Your completed medical history form (PDF)
Scheduling Your Next Appointment
Please be sure to call in advance to schedule an appointment at a time that is convenient for you. Call us at 1-888-723-4CRS (4277).
CRS accepts most major insurance plans and can provide services under your workers' compensation.