Industrial Rehabilitation at UPMC Centers for Rehab Services
Our comprehensive industrial rehabilitation program includes the following services:
- Functional capacity evaluations of physical and functional abilities and capabilities to perform work.
- Pre-employment physical ability testing to determine a prospective employee’s ability to safely perform specific job demands.
- Ergonomic evaluations of work areas, equipment, and tool usage with adjustments and recommendations for proper positioning and safety design.
- Job analysis to help employers establish critical criteria and usable job demands for work positions and assist in creating modified work positions.
- On-site job shadowing and coaching to ensure a safe return to modified or full-duty work.
- Work conditioning and hardening focusing on flexibility, strengthening, and job simulation activities to enable you to return to gainful employment.
- Safety training programs custom-designed to various industries; instruction for groups or individuals to improve safety, material-handling, and proper use of body mechanics in all activities.
Locations for Industrial Rehabilitation
||CRS-UPMC St. Margaret|
Park Place at Chapel Harbor, Suite 200
300 Chapel Harbor Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
||550 Corporation Street|
Beaver, PA 15009
||5142 Route 30|
Greensburg, PA 15601
||26 Conneaut Lake Road|
Greenville, PA 16125
||625 Walnut St.|
McKeesport, PA 15132
||Pain Evaluation and Treatment Institute, Suite 400|
5750 Centre Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
||160 Wayland Smith Drive, Suite 102|
Uniontown, PA 15401