The UPMC Difference
The UPMC difference means world-class services and a national reputation for excellence. Excellence is at the heart of what we do every day at all of our western Pennsylvania senior communities. The UPMC difference means that your lifestyle is supported by the expertise of one of the most trusted sources for quality health care in the Pittsburgh region.
At UPMC Senior Communities, senior living means a life that promotes health and wellness in comfortable, worry-free surroundings. It means a wide variety of choices and support in meeting the changing lifestyle needs of seniors. In 12 Pittsburgh-area locations, our communities offer a full calendar of activities and programs to promote healthy senior living, including:
- Wellness and education programs designed to help seniors stay active, independent, and healthy
- Access to UPMC’s comprehensive medical and preventive services
- Specialized, state-of-the-art memory care for those in need
- In-home health care through our Staying-At-Home Program
- Information and resources about health, social, insurance, and legal services through our Aging Institute, a respected resource on aging-related issues
At UPMC Senior Communities, you will live life well — close to the people you love, the places you know, and the activities you enjoy.