Hampton Fields Village
Hampton Fields Village independent living retirement community is nestled on a peaceful, beautifully landscaped campus at the corner of Mt. Royal Boulevard and Route 8 in Hampton Township. Our three-story, 125-unit community provides a worry-free, affordable lifestyle in beautiful surroundings, and a convenient setting just minutes from the McKnight Road retail district.
Hampton Fields Village offers residents dynamic and affordable retirement living in a community that is supported by a world-class health care system dedicated to improving and enriching the lives of seniors.
Residents of Hampton Fields Village enjoy peace of mind, style, comfort, and value in an apartment home complete with an array of amenities and endless opportunities to learn and grow, pursue individual interests, and build lasting friendships. Private, spacious studio/efficiency, and one- or two-bedroom apartments, many with great balcony views, are rented monthly with no buy-in fee, long-term lease, or hidden cost.
- Delicious restaurant-style, chef-prepared meals daily
- Facility managers on site around the clock, seven days a week to help meet residents’ every need
- All utilities and cable television paid (excluding telephone)
- Daily activities, outings, and stimulating interest groups to encourage socializing and engagement
- Beautifully appointed private dining rooms available for family parties and special occasions
- A well-stocked convenience store
- A comfortable guest apartment for family and friends
- Dependable daily van transportation to shopping and appointments
- Convenient on-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Non-denominational chapel
- Florida rooms, outdoor courtyards, and gardening area to enjoy the beauty of nature
Surround yourself with the freedom to enjoy life’s pleasures in your new home at Hampton Fields Village, and you will discover a place where you can live life well.
Please Note: Hampton Fields Village and all UPMC Senior Communities are smoke-free facilities. Smoking is prohibited as of July 1, 2014 for all residents, guests, visitors, and staff.