Strabane Trails Village
Located just off I-70 and Route 19, our three-story, 125-unit retirement community brings an affordable and worry-free lifestyle to beautiful surroundings.
Located in close proximity to the growing Racetrack Road retail district, Strabane Trails Village offers residents a dynamic retirement living community supported by a world-class health care system dedicated to improving and enriching their lives.
Residents of Strabane Trails Village enjoy peace of mind, style, comfort, and value in an apartment home complete with an array of amenities and endless opportunities to learn and grow, pursue individual interests, and build lasting friendships.
Private, spacious studio/efficiency, one- or two-bedroom apartments (many with balconies) are rented monthly with no buy-in fee, long-term lease, or hidden costs.
- Delicious restaurant-style, chef-prepared meals daily
- Facility managers on site around the clock, seven days a week to help meet residents’ every need
- All utilities and cable television paid (excluding telephone)
- Housekeeping and fresh linen and towel services each week
- Daily activities, outings, and stimulating interest groups to encourage socializing and engagement
- Beautifully appointed private dining rooms available for family parties and special occasions
- A well-stocked convenience store
- Dependable daily van transportation to shopping and appointments
- Convenient on-site beauty salon and barber shop
- A well-equipped exercise area
- Courtyard and outdoor walking trail to enjoy the beauty of nature
- Close to state-of-the-art fitness facilities at Cameron Wellness Center of the Washington Hospital
Surround yourself with life’s pleasures in your new home at Strabane Trails Village and discover a place where you can live life well.
Please Note: Strabane Trails Village and all UPMC Senior Communities are smoke-free facilities. Smoking is prohibited as of July 1, 2014 for all residents, guests, visitors, and staff.