Vanadium Woods Village
Nestled in a wooded hilltop setting in Scott Township, our three-story, 122-unit retirement community brings an affordable and worry-free lifestyle to beautiful surroundings.
Vanadium Woods Village offers residents a dynamic retirement living community supported by a world-class health care system dedicated to improving and enriching their lives.
Residents of Vanadium Woods Village enjoy peace of mind, style, comfort, and value in an apartment home complete with an array of amenities and endless opportunities to learn and grow, pursue individual interests, and build lasting friendships.
Private, spacious studio/efficiency, one- or two-bedroom apartments are rented monthly with no buy-in fee, long-term lease, or hidden costs.
- Delicious restaurant-style, chef-prepared meals daily
- Facility managers on site around the clock, seven days a week to help meet residents’ every need
- All utilities and cable television paid (excluding telephone)
- Housekeeping and fresh linen and towel services each week
- Daily activities, outings, and stimulating interest groups to encourage socializing and engagement
- Warm and cozy fireside lounge for after-dinner socializing
- Beautifully appointed private dining rooms available for family parties and special occasions
- Dependable daily van transportation to shopping and appointments
- Convenient on-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Non-denominational chapel
- Butterfly garden area, outdoor courtyards, and a paved walking area to enjoy the beauty of nature
Surround yourself with life’s pleasures in your new home at Vanadium Woods Village and discover a place where you can live life well.
Please Note: Beatty Pointe Village and all UPMC Senior Communities
are smoke-free facilities. Smoking is prohibited as of July 1, 2014 for
all residents, guests, visitors, and staff.