Features and Amenities at Avalon Springs Place
Avalon Springs Place is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center offering many features and amenities alongside personal care.
- Registered nurse supervisors direct nursing care, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- On-site certified registered nurse practitioner five days per week.
- Wound care certified nurse.
- Outpatient dialysis services.
- 24-hour visitation allowed as needed.
- Secure entrances throughout.
- On-site services include:
- Tastefully decorated public areas.
- Outdoor courtyards with large entrance canopy.
- Warm, inviting dining room for meals.
- On-site pastoral counseling and interdenominational church services.
- In-house personal care salon and barber shop.
- Large community room open to the public with weekly shows and monthly programs.
- Professional conference center.
- Quality therapeutic and recreational activities.
- Satellite radio.
- Pet therapy and visitation programs.
- Active volunteer program that engages both patients and community volunteers.
Contact us to schedule a tour of Avalon Springs Place or to learn more about our features and amenities.