Cranberry Place Features
Family council, resident council, and caregiver support groups provide an open forum and the opportunity to share information, discuss new programs, and a resident’s progress.
Social support services staff schedule socials and activities, community sponsored events, and educational programs.
Cranberry Place is committed to providing a safe and secure environment. Our single-level floor plan helps protect residents while permitting freedom of movement. The facility is equipped with coded doors and an emergency evacuation plan.
- Three delicious meals are provided each day in the gracious and elegant dining room. Snacks also are offered.
- An activity director coordinates games, arts and crafts, sports, music, and other entertainment in the activity room. Less physical activities include watching a favorite program on the big-screen TV or a visit to the computer learning center equipped with Internet access.
- Spiritual needs are fulfilled with on-site pastoral care services and interdenominational church services.
- Residents may visit the on-site coffee shop or take advantage of local transportation to visit theatres or the Cranberry Mall.
- Residents enjoy the in-house salon and barber shop, and complete housekeeping and laundry services.
- In a time of need, the 24-hour visitation policy is a valued feature.
- Residents and families may gather and enjoy a friendly chat in the lounge, take a stroll outside on the spacious grounds, or linger in the courtyards.