How to Refer a Patient for Transplant
To refer a patient:
- Toll-free: 1-877-640-6746
- Main phone: 412-647-5800
- 24-hour physician referral line: 1-800-544-2500
- Fax: 412-647-5070
- E-mail: email@example.com
Regardless of which method you choose to contact us, please provide the following information to expedite the referral process:
Include patient name, address, birth date, social security number, contact name, and telephone number.
- Insurance information
If known, provide carrier, identification number, group number, and insurance carrier's telephone number
- Pertinent medical records
These may include history/physical, applicable reports for operative, radiological, and diagnostic procedures.
- Recent laboratory reports
Include liver function tests and serology studies.
- Reports from previous transplant evaluations
Prior letters of acceptance or decline to transplant from other medical providers.
- Primary care physician
Name, address, and telephone number.