Immediate Care for Illnesses and Injuries
At UPMC Urgent Care, we understand your desire for quality and convenient care.
Walk right in — 12 hours a day, 7 days a week — no appointment necessary.
Our 7 urgent care locations throughout western Pennsylvania are open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Conditions We Treat at UPMC Urgent Care
Our board-certified physicians offer immediate treatment for conditions including, but not limited to:
- Colds and the flu
- Bronchitis, pneumonia, sinus infections
- Coughs, sore throats, earaches
- Asthma and allergies
- Infections, such as pink eye or bladder infections
- Minor broken bones and simple fractures
- Sprains and strains
- Cuts and scrapes
- Skin conditions, such as rashes and irritations