As health care continues to evolve with rapidly changing technology, the UPMC’s Technology Development Center (TDC) leverages UPMC’s unique blend of health care intelligence, technology expertise and entrepreneurial drive to build collaborative opportunities with its commercial and academic partners.
The TDC identifies, analyzes and develops new solutions to address health care’s greatest challenges and create the next generation of health care IT products. The TDC assesses new and existing technology investment opportunities to pursue a fresh vision for health care innovation.
This center strives to make strategic investments in technology that will rectify health care’s biggest dilemma of aggregating and translating an abundance of data into actionable knowledge.
- Rebecca Kaul, President, TDC
- Casey Helfrich, Chief Architect, TDC
- Dan Shoenthal, Group Product Manager, TDC
- Chris Myers, Lead Software Engineer, Virtual Care Collaboration, TDC
- Chris Waters, Product Manager, Mobile Applications, TDC
- Jay Palat, Lead Software Engineer, Mobile Applications, TDC
UPMC | Technology Development Center
Bakery Square, Suite 200
6425 Penn Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15206