Healthy Community Healthy You
In addition to ensuring that all patients have access to quality, culturally competent health care at UPMC, we're also working to improve communitywide health literacy by:
- Providing relevant health information
- Supporting programs that encourage healthy lifestyles for people of all ages
- Collaborating with community partners
Focusing on Your Health and the Health of Your Community
It's our goal to raise awareness and provide tools to help all community members take greater control of their health.
Stay tuned as we expand this site to provide information, programs, and events — available throughout UPMC — for:
- Kids and Teens. Educational programs about nutrition, exercise, and overall health help kids and teens develop healthy routines that create healthy lifestyles.
- Adults and Families. More accessible information on preventive health care and healthy choices empowers adults to take control of their total wellness and that of their families.
- Seniors. Greater awareness of changes in their own health enables seniors to better navigate the changes taking place in the health care system.
Unsure of what types of programs and events you should be looking for? Find out what doctors recommend for your age group and gender.