International Health Care Locations
With more than 3,200 physicians, 20 hospitals, and a myriad of community-based facilities and outpatient programs serving 29 counties in western Pennsylvania, UPMC is the leading provider of health care services in the region.
UPMC is proud to be the only medical center in the western Pennsylvania region to be named to U.S. News & World Report Honor Roll of America’s Best Hospitals.
Expanding UPMC's Health Care Expertise Globally
UPMC is bringing leading-edge health care, advanced technologies, and management skills to markets throughout the world, and continually seeks new partners.
Through advisory services, infrastructure consultation, and clinical management, UPMC is helping to transform health care throughout communities in:
- Ireland: Cancer center
- Italy: Transplantation, radiotherapy, and biotechnology centers
- United Kingdom: Information technology and cancer care
- Kazakhstan: Oncology center consults
- Singapore: Transplantation and clinical management
- China: Pathology consults and health care collaboration
- Japan: Education in primary care and family medicine