Health Discovery Leadership Circle
The Health Discovery Leadership Circle (HDLC) is UPMC’s leadership giving society.
The HDLC honors donors who have:
- Made annual gifts totaling $1,000 or more in support of research and patient care initiatives.
- Helped us continue to transform the world of medicine through their spirit of giving.
HDLC members are on the front lines with us in our mission to improve health care — both in our communities and worldwide.
UPMC’s doctors, affiliated researchers, and staff are truly changing the future of health care by:
- Harnessing the power of technology.
- Translating science into cures.
- Advancing the pace of groundbreaking medicine.
This would not be possible without the generous support of our most dedicated patients and friends.
Health Discovery Leadership Circle Member Benefits
The HDLC provides a unique chance to get involved and learn about exciting developments and innovations in health care at UPMC.
Members receive an array of benefits, including:
- Invitations to exclusive events.
- Access to insider tours and seminars.
- Opportunities to meet world-renowned experts.
To learn how you can become a member of the HDLC, please contact James Malezi at 412-578-9254 or email@example.com.