Activity: Nominate Peer Reviewers |
Prerequisite Activities: Establish
This activity gives you the ability to select
other individuals to provide feedback on an employee's performance
evaluation. You can nominate an individual as either a Peer (Values/Duties/Goals) or Peer (Values and Duties) or Peer (Values Only)
reviewer. Reviews are not anonymous; however, only you will be able to
see them. The employee will not be able to see who was nominated or the
feedback provided on the peer evaluation. (Video;
You can either:
- Peer (Values/Duties/Goals): will have the ability to evaluate the employee's
values, goals, and responsibilities. Example: selecting a shift
supervisor as a reviewer for an employee who works a different shift
than you or selecting a previous manager to provide input for an
employee who recently transferred under you.
- Peer (Values and Duties): will have the ability to evaluate only the
values and responsibilities. Example: selecting a co-worker to
provide input on your employee's evaluation.
- Peer (Values Only): will have the ability to evaluate only the
- Click on the 'Add Peer' link for the review type the nominee will use to provide feedback to search and
select a peer reviewer.
- Click on the 'Delete' link to remove a peer reviewer.
- Click on the 'Save' button to save the changes that you have made,
but not finalize the activity.
- Click on the 'Submit' button to save and notify the peer
reviewer whom you have nominated. You will be taken to the Document
Details page; however, you can return to this page while the document
status is 'In Progress' to nominate additional peer reviewers.
- Click on the 'Return to Document Detail' link to return to your list
of activities. If you make changes on the page, click on the 'Save'
button prior to clicking 'Return to Document Detail' to save your
- Peer reviewers will be notified to accept or decline nomination
through My HUB. If accepted, they will be able complete their evaluation.
- You can track the progress of your nominations.
Note: In order to view the video
demonstrations, you must have Adobe Flash installed on your computer.