|Current Documents |
This page lists all of the performance documents that are currently
in progress. Each document can have one of the following statuses:
- In Progress - The document is either in the process of being
completed by the manager or is in the approval process.
- Employee to Acknowledge - The document is available for the
employee to see in My HUB. Once the review has been discussed with the employee,
it is ready for his or her acknowledgement.
- Acknowledged - The employee has acknowledged the document, and
it is ready for the manager to finalize.
Note: If you do not see a document
listed for one of your employees, you may need to first create the
performance document. Click on the Begin Performance Rating/Merit
Increase link on the My HUB Manager Homepage to initiate the process.
- Click on document type (Six-Month or Annual) to view or edit the
details of an employee's review.
- Click on a column header to sort the listing by that column.
here for information on reviewing documents that have already been
completed or cancelled
Note: In order to view the video
demonstrations, you must have Adobe Flash installed on your computer.