This page lists the details of a performance review. Each document contains three activities that can be completed by the employee. These activities are as follows:
For each activity:
- Establish Evaluation Criteria - view the criteria on which you will be evaluated
- Complete Self Evaluation (Video; Instructions)
- Review Manager Evaluation - view your completed performance evaluation and acknowledge (Video; Instructions)
- A 'Start' link to the right of an activity indicates that activity can be initiated by the employee.
- An 'Edit' link to the right of an activity indicates that activity can be updated by the employee.
- A 'View' link to the right of an activity indicates that activity can be reviewed by the employee (but not updated).
- If there are no links to the right of an activity, then a prerequisite must occur before that activity can be completed
Note: In order to view the video demonstrations, you must have Adobe Flash installed on your computer.