Internal Transfer Request for First-Time Users
To make your application experience go smoothly, please prepare the following
- current resume
- work history (dates/locations/supervisor names)
- education and licensure information
Completing the internal transfer request process has four
- Use the keyword search and advanced search features to find and apply for
internal job postings.
- Choose from the resume options:
- use an existing resume
- upload a new resume*
- copy and paste resume text
*Please note: if you select to upload
a new resume, the information will auto-populate portions of the application.
Based on individual formatting of resumes, at times, this data may not
populate accurately. Therefore, it's essential that you review all populated
information to ensure accuracy, and make corrections as necessary.
- Review and update your:
- personal information
- employment history
- applicable licensures and certifications
- Submit your information to apply for an internal transfer.
Advice for first-time users:
- The average application process for first-time users takes 30
- The FAQ link within the Contact Us button
provides questions and answers to many common inquiries we receive regarding
UPMC and our application process. To access the FAQ, click on the
Contact Us link at the top of each webpage. Please review the
FAQ to find quick answers to your questions.
- Help links throughout the website and application will aid you through the
application process. Please remember to use these help links when