Enter Resume Text
Provide your full resume, including special skills, past accomplishments, and any other information that is applicable to the job(s) to which you are applying. By providing complete and accurate information, you will give yourself a better opportunity to showcase your skills, qualifications, and experiences.
You may either select a resume that you have previously used from the list, upload a new resume, choose to create a new resume or apply without a resume. The resume option you select will be linked to the job(s) for which you are applying during this session. If you choose to create a new resume, click on the Copy and Paste Resume Text option. Selecting a resume option is required to apply for a position.
Tips for Uploading Your Resume
- When you select the 'Upload a Resume' option and click 'Continue', you will navigate to a page where you can upload your resume. On this page, click the 'Browse' button to search for your resume on your computer. A 'choose' resume dialog box will appear where you find your resume file. Click on that file and click 'Open'. This will retrieve the full address of the file you wish to upload. Click on the 'Upload' button to then attach your resume to your application and continue.
- If you wish to also provide a cover letter, please include that in the same document as your resume.
- Only resumes with the following file extensions can be uploaded: .doc or .docx (Microsoft Word) or .txt (Notepad or a Text Editor).
- Files must be less than 500KB in size.
- If you are having difficulty opening an uploaded resume, temporarily disable any popup blockers and press and hold down the 'Ctrl' key while clicking on the link.
- You must still complete the entire process in order to submit your application and resume
Tips for Cutting and Pasting Your Resume
- When copying and pasting a resume, we require a minimum of 250 characters per resume.
- This space may also be used to provide a cover letter in addition to a resume.
- Use asterisk (*) instead of bullets to set off a list.
- In place of bold text, use capital letters to designate category headings.
- If you already have an electronic copy of your resume, you may either click 'Return to Previous Page' and select the 'Upload a new Resume' option or you can copy the text and paste it into the box provided. If you choose to copy and paste a resume that was created using word processing software, such as Microsoft Word, first save your resume as a text-only file. Web-based forms, such as the resume entry form, aren't able to interpret many of the formatting commands and special characters commonly used in word processing programs. These include the use of bold text, tabs, and bullets. Saving your resume as a text-only file, strips the document of this type of formatting.