Respiratory Therapist Careers at UPMC
Pioneering Tomorrow’s Respiratory Therapies Today
Respiratory therapists can find job opportunities at UPMC's network of hospitals, throughout western Pennsylvania, in:
- Community and urban settings
- Specialty areas, such as women’s health and pediatrics
Work hand-in-hand with some of the top respiratory physicians in the nation to evaluate, treat, and care for patients with breathing disorders.
Advance your respiratory therapy career at UPMC with cutting-edge experiences, such as:
- Protocol that allows therapists to initiate care, in intensive care and general units, based on patient assessment.
- State-of-the-art sleep, pulmonary function, and bronchoscopy labs.
- Invasive diagnostic bedside testing through the bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL) program.
- Simulation training and competency programs.
Find Pennsylvania Respiratory Therapy Jobs
Explore UPMC’s respiratory therapist jobs now!
Select “Advanced Search” and then “Allied Health & Medicine” under job families.
Not ready to apply or haven’t found the right position? Join our Career Community to learn more about respiratory therapy jobs at UPMC.