Health Services Division Administrative Fellowship Program
The Health Services Division Administrative Fellowship Program is a two-year leadership development program for graduate level students with a passion for healthcare management.
Fellows participate in core functional rotations during their first year of the program and pursue a specific interest during their second year of the program. Upon completion of the program, fellows are prepared to move into highly competitive roles within the organization.
We offer health services administrative opportunities at the following locations:
- Allegheny County – primarily based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania at our flagship location, UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside, as well as other opportunities throughout the county at other UPMC hospitals and physician practice locations
- Blair County at UPMC Altoona, a regional community hospital in Central Pennsylvania
- Dauphin County at UPMC Pinnacle – Harrisburg, part of a regional health network located in Central Pennsylvania
- Erie County at UPMC Hamot, a regional community hospital located in Northwestern Pennsylvania
- Lycoming County at UPMC Susquehanna, a regional health network located in Northcentral Pennsylvania