Chatham RN to BSN Program
Graduates of UPMC Shadyside School of Nursing are able to transfer the maximum number of credits when entering the RN to BSN program.
- 26 additional credits are required to receive a BSN.
- All classes are taught online.
- Students may complete the BSN program in as little as one year.
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Be a registered nurse and provide RN license number.
- Submit official UPMC School of Nursing Transcripts, plus all transcripts from previous educational institutions.
No additional entrance exams required.