UPMC Shadyside School of Nursing Semester Calendar
The semester calendar is a basic outline of the UPMC Shadyside School of Nursing schedule. Important application dates are in bold.
Because Shadyside School of Nursing offers two full-time classes each year, plus a part-time program, please note that there are two admission deadlines. Be sure to complete all parts of your application and turn it in to our office before the deadlines for consideration for that semester.
Like all UPMC nursing schools, we have a rolling admission policy. This means that you can turn in an application at any time of year and for consideration for the next nursing class start.
2016 Semester Calendar — UPMC Shadyside School of Nursing
- Monday, July 4: Independence Day — No Classes
- Friday, August 19: Summer Term Ends
- Saturday, August 20: Fall Break Begins
- Monday, August 29: Fall Term Begins
- Monday, September 5: Labor Day — No Classes
- Saturday, October 1: Application Deadline for Spring Semester
- Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 25: Thanksgiving Holiday — No Classes
- Friday, December 16: Fall Term Ends
- Saturday, December 17: Winter Break Begins
- Sunday, December 25: Christmas Day — No Classes
If you have questions about the UPMC Shadyside of School of Nursing semester calendar or other parts of the application process, don't hesitate to call us at (412)-623-2950.