The Center for Fertility and Reproductive Endocrinology offers ovulation induction to enhance ovulation and help improve the chances of conceiving.
This approach helps:
- Women ovulate more consistently and predictably, if they do not do so already
- Couples with unexplained fertility
- Couples with infertility due to male fertility problems
Ovulation induction can also be done as part of empiric therapy. This involves starting treatment before you have a firm diagnosis for whatever is causing your infertility.
Medications for Ovulation Induction
We have experience and expertise in prescribing and managing a variety of medications for ovulation induction, including:
- Clomiphene citrate (such as Clomid ®)
- Aromatase inhibitors
- Injectable gonadotropins
Choosing the Best Approach for You
Our providers can help you select the ovulation induction approach that:
- Optimizes your chances of conceiving
- Meets your goals
- Is consistent with your values