Continuing Medical Education at UPMC Hamot
The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
UPMC Hamot is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
You may verify accreditation status at the ACCME website.
UPMC Hamot’s CME Conference Schedule
We offer several classes, conferences, and events that are open to health care professionals.
|September 13, 2013
||UPMC Hamot 2013 Multidisciplinary Medicine on the Bay|
|September 20, 2013
||UPMC Hamot 2013 Emergency Medicine Conference|
|October 24, 2013
||2013 Immunization Conference|
|November 1, 2013
||UPMC Hamot 2013 Neuroscience Conference|
View the CME event schedule and register for classes
- Go to the Center for Continuing Education in the Health Sciences website.
- Select the “Upcoming Events” tab.
- Scroll down to the event of your choice (by date).
Activities will appear on the website as registration opens, approximately 6 to 8 weeks prior to each event.
Join Our CME Email List or Contact Us
To ensure that you receive information about our CME events, please email HAM_CME@upmc.edu from the email account you would like us to use. Your email address will not be sold or used for any purpose other than to inform you about CME opportunities at UPMC Hamot.
Need more information about continuing education events?
- To request more information about an upcoming event, send an email to HAM_CME@upmc.edu.
- For any questions concerning our classes or events, please contact Peggy Hinkel at 814-877-2513 or firstname.lastname@example.org.