At UPMC, we believe a world-class health system should offer valuable and flexible benefits programs to its employees. Our generous reward packages are designed to provide personal financial security, health, and wellness to you and your family.
With UPMC, you have the comfort and protection of:
- Access to an affordable, broad, and comprehensive network of physicians and medical facilities
- Savings and pension plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Short- and long-term disability protection
- Employer-provided life insurance with the ability to purchase additional coverage for you and your dependents
- Tuition assistance for you and your dependents
- Voluntary programs, perks, and discounts
We try to go above and beyond to safeguard your and your family’s health and financial well-being so you can reach your personal goals.
UPMC benefits include:
- Medical insurance, including prescription and vision coverage
- Dental coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Disability coverage
- Basic life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Supplemental life insurance for employee
- Supplemental AD&D insurance for employee
- Supplemental life insurance for employee's spouse and children
- Cash balance plan
- Savings plan
- Paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay
- Tuition assistance for employees, their spouses, and eligible dependents
- Adoption assistance
Most benefits are effective the first of the month following the date of hire. Staffing classification, such as full-time or part-time, and work location determine eligibility and availability of the plans in which you can participate.
Check with your Human Resources representative for specific details.