How to Apply for an Administrative Fellowship
Interested applicants, prior to starting the fellowship program, must have a master's degree* in:
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Health Administration (MHA)
- Public Health (MPH)
- A health- or business-related field from an accredited graduate program.
Candidates must also possess excellent analytic and communication skills, and should be motivated and self-starting.
*Candidates finishing master's degree programs requiring an administrative residency after completing classroom curriculum are eligible to apply. Accepted candidates are required to complete both years of the administrative fellowship program.
Application Deadline: Monday, October 5, 2015
Please submit the following items in a single PDF to HamotAdminFellowship@upmc.edu by application deadline:
- Personal statement (two page limit): Personal statement questions will be provided August 1.
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Graduate and undergraduate transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation mailed to:
Attn: Administrative Fellowship Selection Committee
201 State Street
Erie, PA 16550
- Completed online application: Available August 1.