How to Apply for an Administrative Fellowship
Interested applicants, prior to starting the fellowship program, must have a master's degree* in:
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Health Administration (MHA)
- Public Health (MPH)
- A health- or business-related field from an accredited graduate program.
Candidates must also possess excellent analytic and communication skills, and should be motivated and self-starting.
*Candidates finishing master's degree programs requiring an administrative residency after completing classroom curriculum are eligible to apply. Accepted candidates are required to complete both years of the administrative fellowship program.
Health Services Division Administrative Fellowship in Erie County
Application Deadline: October 5, 2015
- Personal statement (two page limit):
Resume or curriculum vitae
Unofficial undergraduate transcript
Official graduate transcript
Mail two letters of recommendation (one academic and one professional) to:
- Describe how the UPMC fellowship program aligns with your professional career goals
- Discuss your first work experience (college or earlier) and describe the valuable skills it gave you
- Provide a brief summary of hobbies and personal interests.
Complete an online application
US Steel Building, Floor 31
600 Grant Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Apply for fellowship
Interested in other Administrative Fellowship Programs?
View all UPMC Administrative Fellowship programs.
*Please note, you will need to complete an online application for each Administrative Fellowship you are interested in - only one PDF will need to be submitted for all Administrative Fellowships.