How to Apply to the Neurology Residency Program
- Completion of the ERAS common application form
- A personal statement
- Medical school transcripts
- A letter of recommendation from the Dean or appropriate officer of your medical school
- At least three letters of recommendation from physicians who are acquainted with your work or capabilities.
- An official copy of your board scores
We participate in the ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Services) Program as well as the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
No additional information outside of ERAS is required.
Deadline for applications: Oct. 15
For more information regarding the Neurology Residency Program at UPMC Hamot, please contact Elaine Gibson, GME Department Manager by email at email@example.com or by phone at 814-877-4178.