Applying to the Otolaryngology Residency Program at UPMC Hamot
How to Apply
- Completion of the ERAS common application form
- A personal statement
- Medical school transcripts
- A letter of recommendation from the Dean or appropriate officer of your medical school
- At least three letters of recommendation from physicians who are acquainted with your work or capabilities, including at least one letter from an otolaryngology physician.
- An official copy of your board scores
We participate in the ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Services) Program as well as the NRMP Match. No additional information outside of ERAS is required.
Interviews will be held in November. The deadline for application is October 15. After reviewing all applications, we will invite candidates to interview at UPMC Hamot.
Should you be selected for an interview, we will contact you regarding potential dates to visit.
For more information regarding the Otolaryngology Residency program at UPMC Hamot, please contact Annmarie Kutz, GME department manager, at 814-877-8140 or via email at email@example.com.