Emergency Medicine at Kane Community Hospital
We would like to introduce you to an exceptional opportunity to practice Emergency Medicine in Pennsylvania. Kane Community Hospital, in Kane, Pa., is seeking additional Emergency Medicine physicians to join their dynamic team of hospital-based physicians.
Positions are available for:
- Emergency Medicine trained physicians.
- Part- and full-time opportunities.
- Physicians that are board eligible or board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- 24 hour shifts or 12 hour shifts available.
About Kane Community Hospital
Kane Community Hospital (KCH) is a 31-bed acute care hospital with ICU licensed by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
KCH's active and consulting medical staff and care providers offer a broad base of primary and specialty care services including:
- Family and internal medicine
- Women’s health
- Surgical services
- 24 hour Emergency Room (UPMC Hamot physician staffed)
- Center for Ortho, Rehab, Pain with complete orthopaedics
- The full range of rehabilitation services (physical, occupational, and speech therapies) and pain management in one location
- KCH Cardiac Rehab
- KCH Sleep Center
- UPMC Hamot cardiology and gastroenterology (digestive health) clinics
- Urology clinic
- Cataract surgery
- ENT surgery
- Chemotherapy at KCH
Kane, Pa. has a rich history and a diversified economic base largely related to natural resources. Kane is nestled in the heart of the Allegheny National Forest with close proximity to Twin Lakes and the Allegheny Reservoir.
Because we are at nature’s doorstep, we have access to some of the best outdoor recreation found in the United States. Whether you prefer hiking and biking to hunting, fishing, cross country skiing, and motorized sports, we guarantee there is an activity that you will love.
As a member of UPMC Hamot's Regional Health Services, you would receive a generous hourly rate plus a productivity bonus. The benefits package also includes paid malpractice insurance, medical and dental insurance, 457 (b) deferred compensation plan, 403 (b) tax plan, pension plan, short and long term disability, group life insurance, as well as interview and relocation expenses.