UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute at UPMC Hamot is looking for a non-invasive cardiologist to join our full-service practice in Erie, Pa. The practice has 17 cardiologists on staff who care for residents of the tristate region (Northwestern Pa., Western New York, Northeastern Ohio).
The non-invasive cardiologist will help further expand our cardiac services at our private office with diagnostic center located next
to the hospital.
This position includes:
- Nuclear, echocardiography, and vascular certified programs
- Services include TEE, stress echo, 3D echo, and cardiac CT (cardiac MRI available)
- Congestive heart failure clinic within the office
Who Should Apply?
Qualifications for the non-invasive cardiologist include:
- A cardiology fellowship-trained, board certified/board eligible
- Advanced imaging skills preferred but not required
- Two-year senior status track
- Cardiology call 1 out of every 14 days
Benefits at the UPMC Hamot Heart and Vascular Institute
- Malpractice insurance
- 40 days of paid time off
- 5 CME days with a 3k stipend
- Medical and dental coverage
- Pension plan
- Long-term disability and group life insurance
- Paid interview and relocation expenses