Trauma/Acute Care Surgeon
UPMC Hamot is seeking a Trauma/Acute Care Surgeon with interest in trauma surgery, emergency general surgery and surgical critical care. The idea candidate will have completed training in general surgery and surgical critical care or acute care surgery, and be board eligible/certified in surgery and surgical critical care. Candidates must have superior clinical skills, and a strong commitment to academic surgery and surgical education.
- Accredited Level II Trauma Center (only trauma center within a 90 mi. radius)
- Multidisciplinary trauma team, including, but not limited to, trauma surgeons, orthopaedic and neurosurgeons, interventional radiologists and cardiovascular surgeons.
- Annual trauma patient volume – 2000
- 24/7 advanced practice provider support
- Trauma bays featuring leading-edge diagnostic and testing equipment
- Highly competitive salary, plus incentives and a comprehensive benefits package
- Annual CME funds
- Paid relocation package
If you are interested in this position or would like more information, please contact:
Katie Bool Shafer
201 State Street
Erie, PA 16550