Blended Case Management (BCM)
BCM is a community-based program to coordinate psychiatric, medical, social, and education services for people in Erie.
Blended case managers help those with a serious mental illness or emotional disorder get the best treatment and support in the area.
Who's Eligible for BCM?
We serve any child or adult resident of Erie County whose mental health issues include a need for specialized coordination of services.
- Recent mental health hospital admissions.
- Problems keeping appointments or managing medication.
- Involvement with child welfare services or other community services.
- Using multiple community and/or mental health services.
- Needing support to meet housing or other basic needs.
- Serious problems managing life or social stressors.
Any Safe Harbor staff member, community health provider, or person/family member wanting services can make a referral to BCM.
A Custom Blend of Mental Health Support
BCM is a short-term service that helps you live a full, healthy life by linking you to the resources you need.
We'll help you set up a recovery plan based on your personal goals and needs.
A case manager supports and assists you while you're:
- Arranging and getting mental health and medical treatment.
- Finding and securing suitable housing and/or transportation.
- Applying for benefits.
- Accessing public transit programs and services.
- Learning about other community resources to support your recovery and reach your goals.
Contact Us About the BCM Program
If you have questions about this program, contact Safe Harbor Behavioral Health of UPMC Hamot at 814-459-9300.