Outpatient Mental Health Therapy Services at Safe Harbor Behavioral Health of UPMC Hamot
At Safe Harbor, we offer outpatient therapy for adults, children, couples, and families who want help with mental health or relationship issues.
To start therapy, come to our main West 26th Street location for a walk-in intake appointment any business day.
Or call 814-459-9300 to speak to someone about:
- Our outpatient therapy options or other mental health services we offer.
- Our walk-in hours for mental health therapy intake.
- Health insurance plans we accept.
One-on-one sessions include counseling for children and adults to help you:
- Express your feelings and problems.
- Process your concerns.
- Develop your strengths.
- Learn positive coping skills.
A therapist may use various methods, such as:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Solution-focused therapy.
- Child-centered therapy.
Safe Harbor has therapy sessions for couples looking to strengthen their relationship.
We'll help you work to resolve conflicts and increase positive communication with each other.
Family therapy is for those willing members looking to improve mental or behavioral health issues that affect the whole family.
Group therapy gathers people with like concerns and problems to support one another in therapist-led sessions.
Group therapy gives you the chance to:
- Share your problems with people who understand.
- Learn from your peers.
- Practice problem-solving methods in a supportive and healing setting.
Contact Us About Outpatient Behavioral and Mental Health Therapy Services
To learn more about outpatient therapy at Safe Harbor Behavioral Health of UPMC Hamot, call 814-459-9300.
We offer walk-in intake appointments at our main West 26th Street location and have outpatient therapy clinics throughout Erie County. Learn more about our locations throughout Erie county.