Home Health Care
Through improved technology and advances in medicine, people are now leaving the hospital sooner and continuing their medical care at home, if necessary.
At Great Lakes Home Healthcare, we can provide many health care services in your home, such as:
- Wound and ostomy care
- Palliative care
- Prenatal, maternal, and child health care
- Private duty nursing
If you're worried about caring for yourself or burdening your family, Great Lakes Home Healthcare can help.
Why Choose Great Lakes Home Healthcare?
Great Lakes Home Healthcare is:
- A Medicare-certified home care agency
- Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- A member of the Pennsylvania Homecare Association and the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
Every member of our staff is:
- Specially trained in home care
Great Lakes Home Healthcare brings a full range of medical services right to your door.
A nurse is available 24 hours a day to respond to emergencies or answer any questions you may have.
Great Lakes Home Healthcare makes sure the care you receive from your doctor or the hospital continues at home.
The home care we provide also includes education that will help you take a more active role in your treatment or therapy.
Once you are no longer under the care of a nurse from Great Lakes Home Healthcare, you or your family members have the option of purchasing telehealth monitoring services.
Benefits of telehealth monitoring services
- Eliminates unnecessary and unscheduled visits to the emergency room or doctor's office.
- Breaks the cycle for emergency care and hospital re-admissions for patients with chronic disease.
- Encourages people to be more proactive in their care.
- Reinforces positive behavior and lifestyle changes.
- Provides concerned caregivers and family members with peace of mind.