First Impressions Tile Program
The First Impressions Tile Program is a way to record your baby’s first footprints laser-etched on a specially glazed tile.
First Impressions Tile Features
- Baby’s full name
- Baby’s date of birth
- Color options: beach, rose, seafoam green, sky blue
- Tile permanently showcased on the first floor of the UPMC Hamot Women’s Hospital
- Proceeds provide comprehensive medical and wellness services to women and their families at all stages of life
When you purchase a First Impressions tile for $300, an additional take-home tile can be purchased for $50. This makes a great gift for grandparents, godparents, or anyone else who will love and care for your baby.
Lasting Impressions Program
Families can become a part of the Lasting Impressions Program by making a gift of $1,000 to the Hamot Health Foundation. Families will receive:
- One permanent First Impressions tile installed in the UPMC Hamot Women’s Hospital
- One additional tile
- Your name(s) listed on the UPMC Hamot Women’s Hospital Donor Wall in the lobby
View the First Impressions Tile Program brochure.
For questions regarding this program, please call the Hamot Health Foundation at 814-877-7020.