The First Impressions Tile Program at Magee-Womens, UPMC Hamot
The First Impressions Tile Program is a way to record your baby’s first footprints laser-etched on a specially glazed tile.
First Impressions Tile Features
- 6x6” in size
- Includes baby’s full name
- Includes baby’s date of birth
- Color options: beach, rose, seafoam green, sky blue
- Tile permanently showcased on the first floor of the Magee-Womens, UPMC Hamot
- Proceeds provide comprehensive medical and wellness services to women and their families at all stages of life
Purchasing Your Tile
When you purchase a First Impressions tile for $300, an additional take-home tile can be purchased for $50. This makes a great gift for grandparents, godparents, or anyone else who will love and care for your baby.
Lasting Impressions Program at UPMC Hamot
Families can become a part of the Lasting Impressions Program by making a gift of $1,000 to the Hamot Health Foundation. Families will receive:
- One permanent First Impressions tile installed in Magee-Womens, UPMC Hamot
- One additional tile
- Your name(s) listed on the Magee-Womens, UPMC Hamot Donor Wall in the lobby
For questions regarding this program, please call the Hamot Health Foundation at 814-877-7020.