Orthopaedic Surgery at UPMC Horizon
UPMC Horizon is proud to offer a comprehensive orthopaedic surgery program at both of its hospital campuses, with physician offices located throughout the Shenango Valley, in Greenville, New Castle, Meadville, Franklin, and Youngstown, Ohio.
Our surgeons specialize in a variety of services, including:
- General orthopaedic surgery
- Minimally invasive orthopaedic surgery
- Sports medicine
- Arthroscopic surgery of the knee, shoulder, and ankle
- General trauma
- Joint replacement surgery
- Total and partial knee replacement
- Hip and shoulder replacement
After surgery, patients have access to physical therapy and rehabilitation programs offered at both the Greenville and Shenango Valley campuses, as well as outpatient physical therapy at UPMC Centers for Rehab Services locations in Hermitage and Greenville. In addition, the UPMC Horizon Pain Management Center offers a variety of pain-control options.
Greenville Orthopedic Association Inc.
Specialty Orthopedics PC
Hermitage Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
Michael Jurenovich, DO