Vascular Surgery at UPMC Horizon
The UPMC Horizon Vascular Institute provides access to board-certified vascular surgeons in the region, as well as a range of related medical specialties including wound care and metabolic medicine.
Vascular surgery specializes in conditions of the blood vessels, arteries, and veins, including aortic aneurysm, deep vein thrombosis, varicose veins, and peripheral vascular disease.
- Minimally invasive vascular surgery
- Endovascular intervention
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm repair
- Peripheral vascular disease treatment
- Chronic wound treatment
- Endoscopic surgery
- General surgery including laparoscopic procedures
- Endovascular laser therapy for varicose veins