Magee Comprehensive Breast Center at UPMC Horizon
The Magee Comprehensive Breast Center at UPMC Horizon, affiliated with the Magee-Womens Breast Cancer Program of UPMC Cancer Centers, offers women across the region access to an integrated breast program through its relationship with Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC.
Located at the Womancare Center of UPMC Horizon, the program uniquely provides access to the region’s only comprehensive cancer program designated by the National Cancer Institute through its affiliation with the UPMC Cancer Centers and the University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute.
Learn more about the Magee Comprehensive Breast Center at UPMC Horizon (PDF).
- Same-day diagnostic mammogram results
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Surgical treatment for breast cancer (lumpectomy and mastectomy)
- Reconstructive breast surgery
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)