Magee Comprehensive Breast Center
at UPMC Horizon
The Magee Comprehensive Breast Center at UPMC Horizon, affiliated with the Magee-Womens Breast Cancer Program, part of UPMC CancerCenter, offers women across the region access to an integrated breast program through its relationship with Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC.
Located at the Womancare Center of UPMC Horizon, the program provides access to the region’s only comprehensive cancer program designated by the National Cancer Institute through its affiliation with UPMC Cancer Center and the University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute.
- Evaluation and surgical treatment for breast cancer
- Surveillance of high risk breast cancer patients
- Minimally invasive breast biopsies
- Reconstructive breast surgery
- Same-day diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound results
- Breast cancer
- Benign breast diseases
- Breast pain
- Nipple discharge
- Intraductal papilloma
- Fibrocystic disease
- Breast infections (abscess, mastitis)
The Womancare Center of UPMC Horizon is accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) and designated as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence and offers the following imaging tests on site:
- Digital mammography (screening and diagnostic)
- Breast ultrasound
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Ultrasound-guided breast biopsy
Breast MRI services are available at both UPMC Horizon hospital campuses.